Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Long Overdue Thank You

It seems these last few weeks have gone by quickly!  When school let out for winter break, I was frantically trying to get some last minute shopping done before my surgery.  Then I had surgery and for the next two weeks I was pretty much in bed, with foot propped up, and in some pain so I didn't do much.  I have many overdue thank you cards for all of the wonderful gifts I received.  I wanted to take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to my gift card from my class.  It might be one of my favorite class gifts yet!  Unfortunately I have not had a chance to go shopping yet, but plan to do that soon.  I have such an amazing group of kids and families this year.  Thanks for all you do!  I am ready to be back into my normal routine next week!