Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forms

Yesterday your child should have brought home 2 forms:
1.  A yellow "Intent to Return " form
2.  An order form for a published book

The Intent to Return form needs to be signed and returned to school as soon as possible.  I would like to have all forms back by FRIDAY.


The other form is optional.  Our class is writing a book that will be published and bound into a hardback book.  You have the option to order a keepsake book for $20.  Each child is writing a page about their favorite things in first grade.  The book will feature a page from each child.  I will be ordering a book to read to my incoming first graders next year.  How awesome to read a book to new students written and illustrated by former students! If you would like to order, I will need all forms back no later than FRIDAY.  I have a publishing date that I need to meet so I will be sending everything to the publisher this weekend.